BOOST Your METABOLISM Naturally with this ZERO CALORIE Detox Drink: Day Spa Apple Cinnamon Water 0 Calories. Put down the diet sodas and crystal light and try this out for a week. You will drop weight and have TONS ON ENERGY! sounds yummy!
Makes one big pitcher, re-fill water 3-4 times before replacing apples and cinnamon-
1 Apple thinly slice (Whatever your favorite is)
1 Cinnamon Stick
Drop apple slices in the bottom of the pitcher (save a few to drop in your glass later) and then the cinnamon stick, cover with ice about 1/2 way through then with water. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes before serving.
- For best flavor let ingredients sit for a few hours before serving.
- I make these on large water bottles for the gym
- You can serve this for outdoor summer parties (picnics, fourth of july, garden weddings etc)
- This is significantly lower in calories than juices, soda
- Adding a bit of flavor to water can make it easier to drink more water than usual (sometimes it’s hard to drink 8 glasses of plain water a day)
- I *think* if you are on the Weight Watchers Program fruits & herbs have 0 points (so it’ll count as if you’re drinking plain water) *I don’t know if they changed this points rule…please double check :)
1 1/2 pints strawberries, hulled
1 mango, diced
1 tablespoon honey (to taste)
1/2 teaspoon salt
Puree all ingredients in a food processor until completely smooth. You can strain out the strawberry seeds if you like, but it’s not necessary. Put two Silpats on baking sheets and pour the mixture onto them. Spread them out into a thin layer. If you can see the Silpat through the puree in spots, it will become dried and flaky before the rest is done so make sure you cover them with more puree.
Bake at the lowest setting your oven will do, I baked them at 270 degrees for 3 hours, but it depends on how thick your puree is. Bake until they are drier and you can start to peel them off the edge. Let cool and cut into roll-ups with kitchen shears.
Finally, the post for my healthy baked chicken & black bean tacos is done! I made these for Jeremy to wrap up for lunch throughout the week. During his busy days, he has a hard time fitting lunch in. This way, he doesn’t have to leave work and pick up food from a restaurant It saves money and…
As someone who doesn’t really love eating breakfast in the morning (even though it’s the most important meal of the day, I know, I know!) smoothies are a god send. You can mix in whatever you have in the fridge and even take it in the car with you if you’re running late…because you overslept again!